Skip to main content

January 15

Prompt: What makes you unique?

I didn't really know what to put for this, so I asked my best friend. She said to write down things that make me... me. Here you go:

I want to purse wildlife biology and conservation.
I want to go to Australia.
I am a first soprano.
I love to sing, dance, and act.
I love musical theater.
I play ten insturments.
I love music.
My favorite band is Linkin Park and my favorite musical is Bettlejuice.
I am an INFJ. I am part Irish, Scottish, English, French, Norweigan, and Cherokee Indian.
I have ice blue eyes and light brown hair.
I am very pale.
I have the best friends in the world.
My favorite board game is RISK.
My recieveing love language is quality time and my giving love language is Acts of Service.
I love Star Wars.
I am a writer. I wrote a novel.
I am a Hufflepuff.
My second house is Ravenclaw.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 11

Prompt: What was your favorite toy as a child?  My first Easter, about 2 months or so after I was born, my granny gave me a plush rabbit, which with her help I named Betsey. She has been my favorite stuffed animal for my entire life and has been through a lot with me. 

January 10

Prompt: If you could have dinner with anyone alive, who would it be? I would probably have dinner with Terri Irwin. I mentioned this in a previous post, but she is the person I most admire. I would absolutely love to have dinner with her, or actually any meal haha.