Skip to main content

January 2

Prompt: Choose a word for this year.

I decided to pick a few different words for the different areas of my life. 

enigma- (n). a person or thing which is mysterious, puzzling, or difficult to understand. 

abenderot- (n). the color of the sky when the sun is setting

abditory- (n). a place into which you can dissapear, a hiding place.

opia- (n). the ambiguious intensity of looking someone in the eye, which can feel simontaniously invasive and vunerable. 

chrysalism- (n). the amniotic tranquility of being indoors during a thunderstorm, listening to waves of rain pattering against the roof like an argument upstairs, whose muffled words are unintelligible but whose crackling release of built-up tension you understand perfectly.

liberosis- (n). the desire to care less about something.

occhiolism- (n). the awareness of the smallness of your perspective in the grandness of the vast scope of the Universe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 11

Prompt: What was your favorite toy as a child?  My first Easter, about 2 months or so after I was born, my granny gave me a plush rabbit, which with her help I named Betsey. She has been my favorite stuffed animal for my entire life and has been through a lot with me. 

January 10

Prompt: If you could have dinner with anyone alive, who would it be? I would probably have dinner with Terri Irwin. I mentioned this in a previous post, but she is the person I most admire. I would absolutely love to have dinner with her, or actually any meal haha.