Skip to main content

January 4

Prompt: The people you most admire...

I would definetly say for people I know, honestly it would be
my mom
dad
step-mom
granny
grandma
granddaddy
pawpaw
memeaw
teacher, Mrs. Thomas.
I have very specific reasons for each of those people, but I think I will elaborate on someone who I do not know personally.

I think for people I do not know, it would definetly be Terri Irwin. I am a HUGE fan of the Irwins (I want to go into the field of wildlife biology and I look up to all of them). I admire her because of her love and her passion for wildlife. She also has been through so much, including the death of Steve, and she still manages to keep a positive out look on life and run one of the largest zoological facilities on earth. I hope to one day make even a eighth of the impact that both she and her family have made. She has done a wonderful job raising her two kids, Robert and Bindi as a single mother. I just love her so much 😊.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 11

Prompt: What was your favorite toy as a child?  My first Easter, about 2 months or so after I was born, my granny gave me a plush rabbit, which with her help I named Betsey. She has been my favorite stuffed animal for my entire life and has been through a lot with me. 

January 10

Prompt: If you could have dinner with anyone alive, who would it be? I would probably have dinner with Terri Irwin. I mentioned this in a previous post, but she is the person I most admire. I would absolutely love to have dinner with her, or actually any meal haha.