Skip to main content

January 6

Prompt: How do you keep a good additude in the mitst of the Winter gloom?

Sometimes, I dont do a very good job at this. I am not naturally an optomist, I am more of a realist/visionary. I think that being with the ones you love helps, but also you need to take time for yourself if that is how you get your energy. Your mental health is very important and I think that taking care of yourself does help improve your mood. One thing that helps me though, is helping other people. My grandmother told me that when I was going through some really rough times, and I always try to remember that when I am struggling. I would just say take care of yourself, help others, and enjoy the season 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 11

Prompt: What was your favorite toy as a child?  My first Easter, about 2 months or so after I was born, my granny gave me a plush rabbit, which with her help I named Betsey. She has been my favorite stuffed animal for my entire life and has been through a lot with me. 

January 10

Prompt: If you could have dinner with anyone alive, who would it be? I would probably have dinner with Terri Irwin. I mentioned this in a previous post, but she is the person I most admire. I would absolutely love to have dinner with her, or actually any meal haha.